Being a DIK v0.2.0 (Episoide 2) [DrPinkCake]
DrPinkCake is creating Adult games
Genre: 3DGC, Animated,DrPinkCake Patreon , Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Combat, Dating Sim, Humor, Point & Click, Puzzle, Romance, Strategy, Twins
Version: Episoide 2 + Walkthrough
OS: Windows, Linux
Size: 2.36 GB
A young man, from a low-income family, moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he’ll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Added Episode 2 that includes
26 sound effects
– Fixed typos
– Fixed a bug where the special render menu wrongly hinted where a render could be found
– Redesigned the money system (back-end only)
– Redesigned the Scene gallery menu to include a scrollbar.
– Removed the word Gilts from the first English test, to conform to American English.
– Fixed a bug that caused Shuffle puzzles to be unsolvable.
– Increased the timer of the Shuffle game by 25%
– Increased the timer of the English game by 25%
– Added a new App, Vault. Vault is used for both mini-game players and non mini-game players. It unlocks special renders. For non mini-game players, Vault unlocks the renders that otherwise would be unlocked through mini-games.
– Added a button in the Preferences menu for playing the intro of the game with Jill again.
– Added one new minigame.
– Fixed a bug with the major DIK/Chick scale that would penalize the score wrongly.
– Fixed a bug with the relationship report for the girls where a negative score couldn’t be calculated.
– A short report of choices you’ve made for each girl and how you get along is replacing the temperature system. This decision was made since the game is primarily choice based and representing your status with a score wasn’t the best in terms of game design.