General Practitioner – Version 0.0.19 Alpha [Bruni Multimedia]
Genre: Ren’py, Visual Novel, Patreon Game,Download,General Practitioner,Release,Bruni Multimedia,3DCG, All Sex,Adult Game,Porn Game,medical Fetish
Developer/Publisher: Bruni Multimedia
Version: 0.0.19 Alpha What happens in St. Mary’s
Size: 1.39 GB
“As the name suggests this is a game where you will be impersonating a medical doctor who works and manages a small clinic in a small town. The style is that of a visual novel, but it has elements of an RPG (choices WILL matter as you progress into the story. Plus it will feature an inventory management), of a simulation and of management. You will meet many characters, not just the patients (which are all scripted and each one will be dateable) but also staff members, occasional acquaintances and more. You will earn money for each visit and with that you’ll have to pay your staff and medical instruments. More instruments will unlock more patients (Dermatology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, etc. etc.). Of course the game will feature sex and nudity. But you won’t be able to just fuck everything that moves, because you could scare patients away and the clinic could close due to debts. Being a doctor, though, is a good way to make people undress, but that depends on the purpose of the exam, the patient’s trust in you and even their mood.”
GENERAL PRACTITIONER 0.0.19 ALPHA RELEASE – “What happens in St. Mary’s…”
We recommend starting a new game if you’re experiencing issues regarding the game’s behavior with Elisa’s pregnancy and her overall story.
If you pursued another story saved games are compatible.
An overhaul of the Main Character (The Doctor) is in progress. I switched to the new Genesis 8 model to replace the older one which was made in Genesis 2.
Some images involving The Doctor may be outdated and they still need the update to be installed, so you might experience some differences between images. That’s not a bug and will be fixed when the new ones will be ready.
Sorry for any discomfort this might cause.
* Bug fixing
– Typo fixing
– Code Optimization
– Fixed an issue where a perfect exam showed no outcome in Paul’s Examination
– Fixed Daisy’s exam not giving the appropriate points for a correct diagnosis
– Fixed a small issue in Fanny’s exam giving an incoherent reply to a question during her interview
– Fixed an issue with Elisa’s pregnancy test behaving erratically.
– Fixed an issue that caused the days to behave erratically while skipping to next exam
– Fixed an issue that made hard-working staff members take too many days off
* Removed obsolete informations from Examinations tooltips
* Added compatibility with Steam’s Community rules
* Added Achievement compatibility with Steam
* All medical exams have been completely reviewed in preparation to Steam Workshop and mods compatibility
* A new visual interface has been added to all game screens
* Added Codex information for Nolan
* Fixed an issue where player’s energy was drown just by going to the clinic, instead of actually performing any work there
* Changed Miranda’s Icecream Shop’s conversations to suit the changes in Rita’s story
* Fixed an issue in Aria’s exam which, in rare occasions, was giving the incorrect amount of Trust points towards Claudia
* Changed the color of Input text to be easily recognizable
* Added a new graphic interface for the Daily Report Screen
* Added four new Achievements:
– Non c’・cosa pi・divina…
* Coding optimization
* Corrected an issue where sometimes a question made during the interview received no reply at all
* Fixed all improper use of personal pronouns between genders
* Whenever you go to the clinic the game will show the waiting room filled with patients to examine. Each time you go there patients will change. Randomly generated patients are still not visible in the waiting room.
If, for some reason, the game cannot generate a valid waiting room it will resume the old way of performing the exam to avoid crashes.
* You can now turn down Clara if you are not interested in having an affair with her during her sexual event
* Added a suggestion on how to continue the story when you skip to August 2nd by using the “Next Event” button
* Paul’s after-exam sex encounter is now available
– After the exam, if your score is high enough, you can phone Paul’s mother Judith to pursue a sexual event with her
* Selma’s after-exam sex encounter is now available
– After the exam, if your score is high enough, you can keep conversating with her to pursue a sexual event involving her boyfriend as well
* Changed some conversations with Elisa in “Our Clinic My Baby” which resulted inconsistent with some of the choices made by Rita
* Elisa will tell the Doctor he’s the father if your relationship with her is high enough, else she will tell he’s Greg’s. Before this change she told the Doctor he was his child only if they were living together, which is inconsistent.
* Skip to the update feature has been removed as it created more inconsistencies as the story gets bigger and bigger. You can use the “Skip to the event” button to play a faster game.
* If you halted Rita’s relationship after you told her about Elisa you can now phone back Rita after the paternity test to tell her about the results.
* New conversations with Rita have been added if you chose her to live with you.
* Added more conversations and sex scenes with your relative
* In order to unlock Rita’s Living Together conversations you now have to click on Rita’s portrait in the “House Choices” screen rather then the “Relax” button as you did before.
* Technicians now grant a -8 fame penalty in case of their Skill Test failure (from -20)
* Technicians now grant a -5 fame bonus in case of their Skill Test success (from +10)
* New exam available (#48): Selma. You can access her exam via the waiting room either by clicking on her or by typing her ID (3831971048) or by going to the Exam Room after November 12th
* New exam available (#49): Maryanne. You can access her exam via the waiting room either by clicking on her or by typing her ID (7190442949) or by going to the Exam Room after November 15th
* New exam available (#50): Kenny. You can access his exam via the waiting room either by clicking on him or by typing his ID (6713489450) or by going to the Exam Room after November 20th
* What happens in St. Mary’s story arc is playable. To play the story you will need to have Rita’s story play out until she asks you about joining Jos・for massages. That can be achieved by spending time with her whenever it’s possible.
Rita’s path has also been integrated with Elisa’s pregnancy story, so if you chose to let her know about the pregnancy she will react differently if the baby is yours or not, possibly disappearing completely from the game, thus saying farewell to the Doctor. The possibility of the Doctor to be Elisa’s baby’s father are listed in the “GENERAL” section of this changelog but requires you to follow Elisa path since Trip to Seattle Chapter.
Claudia (your relative) story also mixes with Rita’s and after the “Netorare/Cuckold experience” she will ask you to join you at your place to discuss your mutual feelings. Beware that this part of the story is only available in Story mode and not in Vanilla Mode. Your choices in this part of the game could also cause Rita to go away from you forever.
This particular event isn’t accessible via the “Skip to the Event” feature since it’s tied to Rita’s relationship and not to a game event.
* The game will end on December 31st.
* “After-exam” sexy scenes for story mode are in development
* Nolan has no character box
* Stats review shows 1 girlfriend even if you have more
* New Clothes for Erika is still an in-development feature. I’m still thinking about it in the actual gameplay.
* Some of the earlier patients don’t recognize your deal with Mr. Xhuan if you examine them after meeting him. This is due to the latest addition of the waiting room choice screen and will be fixed as soon as possible. This is not a game breaking bug.
* The waiting room doesn’t show Randomly Generated Patients. This is working as intended until all random exams will complete development.
* Some patients in the waiting room have some graphical glitch, this is going to be fixed soon