MIST – Version 0.6.2 [395games]
You want nothing more than to relax at your late grandfather’s old mountain hut, when you are suddenly surrounded
by a thick unnatural fog. To make it worse, dangerous shadowy monsters lurk in the woods and attack you.
But there is a glimmer of hope. A girl that was able to flee and now lives with you.
The tension is high and survival difficult, but you have to pull through.
Survive, unravel the mystery and forge bonds with the girls you meet in this desperate situation.
1. A little bit of new story content. A few talks and the first small glimpse at the new area.
2. A few new options to spend time in the evening.
3. 2 new scenes (One with Mia and one with Robin.)
4. A few new dialogue options when talking to the girls.
1. You can now decide to have some “fun” with the girls when you drink the tea. First with Robin and later with Mia aswell. (Lily isn’t included yet.)
2. I remade almost every single animation that still had the old cabin in it. Why almost? I forgot one and only noticed at the end, sorry.
3. I scrapped the old thank you message from Robin and included a new one. This time you don’t need a code to view it. It would get leaked anyway and doesn’t change the message. This time the message is hidden away in your room, just hover over the bookshelf to find it when you’ve reached the end of the update.
4. Parts of the early game with Robin have been rewritten. I didn’t change any of the story outcome, but I made Robin a bit more likeable early on and wrote it so that the first scenes make a little bit more sense. That also means that I scrapped two of her old scenes and remade them. On top of that I changed parts of her dialogue in early scenes and changed the first few events when spending time at the fire.
None of this is huge, so you don’t need to replay everything. I made the change because you can clearly tell that my writing from a year ago is worse than what I do now and I wanted to get it at least a tiny bit better.
5. I changed the way Mia get’s her Morale scenes to make it less confusing (A lengthy troubleshooting session on the discord server made me aware of this issue.)
6. I reverted a change to the gallery that made all unlocks permanent. That quickly got confusing when making a new game and I think starting without all of the images and unlocking them one by one is more fun.
1. A few small bugs got squashed, but nothing major.
2. I also fixed some typos here and there.
3. And I played the game a lot! Just mucking around and looking for any exploits or bugs to break the game. I had to change a few things here and there, but I can’t remember every single thing I did. The end result is that the game is pretty stable right now. Of course there will always be issues that I won’t find, but any softlocks or issues with scenes should be resolved. Fingers crossed.
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Combat, Monster, RPG, Turn based combat, Teasing, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Masturbation, Slight Horror, Vaginal Sex, Harem, Creampie, Exploration, Virgin, Sex toys, POV, Paranormal, Male Domination, Drugs, Incest, Monster Girls, Footjob, Female Domination, Mind Control, Milf
Size: 1.53 GB